Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,151 (﷼ 53,545,418) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)