Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 15,147 (﷼ 46,022,075) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)