Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05156 ZAR / HUF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,141 (429,421 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)