Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.562 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 14,514 (5,664TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)