Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.653 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,816 (6,717TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)