Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.588 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,614 (€1,579) in Kavala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)