Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.587 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,266 (€1,764) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 24,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)