Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12716 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 37,768 (¥297,004) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 35,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)