Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.041 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 40% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 50,392 (24,685元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 36,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)