Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 ZAR / CZK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,377 (51,910 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)