Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 ZAR / CZK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,611 (43,516 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)