Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02255 ZAR / XOF
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 6% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,450 (1,217,373 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)