Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42026 ZAR / TWD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 27,468 (65,360 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)