Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12557 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,213 (¥272,464) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)