Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 ZAR / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 834 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 8% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)