Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.587 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,439 (€2,378) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)