Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.784 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 31,592 (€2,137) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)