Cost of living in Kakinada, India vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19837 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 56% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,269 (₨82,017) in Kakinada.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)