Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.533 ZAR / TND
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,321 (3,600 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)