Cost of living in Kaifeng, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.041 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,026 (11,279元) in Kaifeng.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)