Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,209 (6,748TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$850 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)