Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.394 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,689 (7,389TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)