Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09634 ZAR / SSP *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 63% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,376 (491,784 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)