Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09198 ZAR / SSP *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,455 (374,577 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 3 hours ago)