Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.512 ZAR / MYR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,150 (RM9,155) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)