Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.753 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,684 (€2,456) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)