Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.850 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,770 (€2,182) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)