Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01283 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,371 (₩2,990,377) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)