Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19786 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,684 (₨129,807) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)