Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 24,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 14,228 (﷼ 48,050,261) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)