Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.865 ZAR / JOD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 60% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,923 (Dinar 1,913) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)