Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00461 ZAR / COP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,910 (COL$4,535,839) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)