Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 ZAR / GTQ
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,664 (Q17,220) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)