Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.326 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,831 (S/. 6,203) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)