Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.114 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,696 (S/. 5,031) in Huancayo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)