Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.461 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,827 (S/. 5,565) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)