Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48188 ZAR / TWD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,377 (58,887 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)