Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47240 ZAR / TWD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,434 (77,125 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)