Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.765 ZAR / SBD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 86% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 46,470 (26,325 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)