Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 ZAR / SBD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 42,760 (27,305 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)