Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.588 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 50,231 (€3,222) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 37,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)