Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02495 ZAR / SOS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 272% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 107,917 (4,325,415 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)