Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.588 ZAR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)