Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 15,248 (﷼ 50,408,272) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)