Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,035 (﷼ 52,330,034) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)