Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.939 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,876 (13,423 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)