Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01159 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 56,586 (₩4,881,541) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)