Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 11% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,119 (11,706元) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)