Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.521 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 878 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)