Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.886 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,182 (R$ 8,540) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)