Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.784 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,408 (€1,786) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)