Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.775 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 36,765 (€2,331) in Guarda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)