Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.097 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,334 (13,511元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 24,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)