Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.042 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 31,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,550 (12,025元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)