Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46976 ZAR / ETB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,678 (61,048 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)