Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,733 (﷼ 81,223,210) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)