Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,753 (﷼ 78,077,824) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)