Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.517 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 19,519 (7,754TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)