Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.782 ZAR / AED
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 9% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,250 (Dirham 10,641) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 37,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)