Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.446 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,558 (C$3,500) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)