Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.454 ZAR / VEF *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,421 (Bs 27,802) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)