Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.331 ZAR / RON
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,642 (8,600 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)