Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 ZAR / TRY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,046 (10,605TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)