Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.618 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 20% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,472 (€2,527) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)