Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.856 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,599 (€2,497) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 36,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)